Monday, September 17, 2012

I have an apology to make

It's an advance apology, really, that will probably come into effect on November 7th.

You see, apparently my one vote for Gary Johnson/not Obama-Romney will be the one thing that manages to tip the balance in favor of All That Is Evil And Horrible In The World And Will Destroy America As We Think We Know It.

So I would like to apologize for my vote in advance, and for all the undeclared wars, out-of-control spending, inflation, and loss of rights that will come about because of it.

Thank you for your time.

1 comment:

Peter Price said...

You have a really interesting site it's great to see fellow young people express themselves through use of the blog and this is a great one certainly. I run a similar blog called visibleteens.wordpress.com, I was wondering if you could email me at awprice@btinternet.com I have a proposition which would be mutually beneficial. Thanks.