Monday, February 23, 2009

Seriously?

Please tell me this is a joke. Please. Seriously, this just freaks me out. Just a little. A world organization for Obama?

For the 'world'- this is my country. Not yours. Yeah, she might have quite a few problems. But is it really any of your business? Yes, the President might make a lot of decisions about the rest of the world- I've dealt with this before, so you all know my feelings on that subject- but should we care what the rest of the world thinks of our president?

No. Oh, and here's another one. These people are crazy. Messiah Obama has the entire world up in arms for his cause. It's crazy.

Anyway, I'm so utterly disgusted over this that I'm not waxing particularly eloquent. I better stop before I start frothing at the mouth, LOL.

P.S.- for all of you are following me...sorry for flooding your 'Latest Posts' box yet again with my rants. I just couldn't help it with this one. :D

No comments: